- 1 LB Dried Penne Pasta or Macaroni
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar
- 8 oz Colby Jack
- 6 oz Original Velveeta Cheese
- 1 LB Bacon
- 12 oz Whole Milk
- 1 TBSP Smoked Paprika
- 1 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TBSP Black Pepper
- 1 TSP Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- Shred the colby jack & cheddar cheese, mix them together well, then separate into two equal portions.
- Cut Velveeta cheese into ½” cubes.
- Cut bacon into ½” pieces. Fry bacon until desired crispness draining off a majority of drippings.
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- While pasta cooks, In same large skillet you cooked the bacon, return to medium heat and pour ⅔ of milk and add cubed Velveeta cheese.
- Once cheese melts and is fully integrated whisk in spices.
- Reduce heat to low and add half of the colby/cheddar cheese mixture.
- Whisk until the cheese melts and a thick cheese sauce is produced, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain your pasta and mix the noodles into the cheese sauce along with the bacon bits you made earlier.
- If mixture is too thick, you can add the remaining milk or as much as you desire to thin the dish to your liking.
- Move the mixture to a casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425F/218C until the cheese melts and starts to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes.
Owner & Operator
I make most of the content on the site and I manage the day to day operations.
The electric guitar has been the heart and soul of rock n roll for nearly 70 years. From Elvis Presley to Eric Clapton to Lizzy Hale and everyone else in between and since. So many iconic tunes feature the power and majesty of the skilled guitar player. When someone is so comfortable and familiar with their instrument that it is more an extension of their body than a separate entity, you cannot deny there is beauty and magic in the union. These songs are just a small taste of the incredible art that is the blood, sweat, tears, and skill that is the electric guitar.
Spooky scary skeletons send shivers up my spine... or is that this months playlist? I make most of the content on the site and I manage the day to day operations.
Slow cooked, super tender, and absolutely mouthwatering delicious.