3-6 lbs Chuck Roast
1 Packet Ranch Mix
1 Packet Beef Gravy Mix
1/4 Cup Butter cubed
1/2 Cup thinly Sliced Yellow Onion
4 Roughly chopped Celery stalks
1/2 lbs bag baby carrots or sliced carrots
1 lbs quartered red potatoes
4 TBSP Minced Garlic
2 TBSP Ground Black Pepper + 1 TBSP
1 TBSP Kosher Salt +1 TSP
1/2 Cup Red Wine
3/4 Cup Water
2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
1 TSP Liquid Smoke
1 TBSP Red Pepper Flake
2 Minced Chipotle Peppers
1 TSP Adobo Sauce
- In slow cooker add Liquids and mix together well.
- Integrate garlic, half of gravy mix, 1 TBSP Salt, 1 TBSP Pepper, add any optionals you want.
- Add vegetables to slow cooker.
- If necessary, trim roast of any silver skin or gristle.
- Brown on all sides in a very hot cast iron skillet.
- Mix remaining spices, gravy, and ranch packet and coat roast on all sides.
- Float roast on top of vegetables
- Cover roast with cubed butter pieces and cook the roast for 6 hours on medium (275F)
- Separate liquid from solids after cooking.
- Move liquid to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 cup Red Wine
- 2 TBSP Cornstarch
- Whisk vigorously until the gravy thickens slightly, shoudl coat the back of a spoon.
Owner & Operator
I make most of the content on the site and I manage the day to day operations.
The electric guitar has been the heart and soul of rock n roll for nearly 70 years. From Elvis Presley to Eric Clapton to Lizzy Hale and everyone else in between and since. So many iconic tunes feature the power and majesty of the skilled guitar player. When someone is so comfortable and familiar with their instrument that it is more an extension of their body than a separate entity, you cannot deny there is beauty and magic in the union. These songs are just a small taste of the incredible art that is the blood, sweat, tears, and skill that is the electric guitar.
Software 1 LB Dried Penne Pasta or Macaroni 8 oz Sharp Cheddar 8 oz Colby Jack 6 oz Original Velveeta Cheese 1 LB Bacon 12 oz Whole Milk 1 TBSP Smoked Paprika 1 TBSP Garlic Powder 1 TBSP Black Pepper 1 TSP Cayenne Pepper (Optional) Preparations Shred the colby jack...
Spooky scary skeletons send shivers up my spine... or is that this months playlist? I make most of the content on the site and I manage the day to day operations.